Polyblock Studio AS
Based in Hamar, Norway
June 23, 2020
Tanknarok is a fast-paced twin-stick shooter where 2-4 tanks battle it out across a wide range of exiting and hazardous arenas.
Tanknarok started as a bachelors thesis at Innlandet University College in the spring of 2018 under the name "Combat 2018". It garnered a lot of positive response; enough that it seemed like a good idea to try to finish it. It is slated for release June 23, 2020.
- 2 to 4 players, either local or online.
- Play vs bots, alone or with friends.
- Immediate and fast-paced gameplay where the players never have to wait.
- Simple, well-proven mechanics that're easy to understand.
- 70+ dangerous arenas across 7 different themes.
- Loads of power-ups, including awesome super weapons.
- Crunchy, crispy and juicy visual effects.
Tanknarok Release Trailer YouTube
Tanknarok Wishlist Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Best Student Game at The Game Awards (Combat 2018)." Los Angeles, December 6th, 2018
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Polyblock Studio AS
A Hamar-based indie game studio with three developers. Currently working on Tanknarok.
More information on Polyblock Studio AS, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Thomas Engum Nilsen
Project lead, Programmer
Creative lead, Artist