Polyblock Studio AS
Based in Hamar, Norway
1 September, 2019
Tanknarok is a fast-paced twin-stick shooter where 2-4 tanks battle it out across a wide range of exiting and hazardous arenas.
Tanknarok started as a bachelors thesis at Innlandet University College in the spring of 2018 under the name "Combat 2018". It garnered a lot of positive response; enough that it seemed like a good idea to try to finish it. It is slated for release Q3 2019.
- Local and online multiplayer for 2-4 players.
- Immediate and fast-paced gameplay where the players never have to wait.
- Simple, well-proven mechanics that're easy to understand.
- A large number of levels, hazards and powerups keep things interesting.
- Powerful visual effects.
- A built in level editor lets players create their own levels to play and share.
Tanknarok trailer November 2018 YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Nomination for Best Student Game at The Game Awards (Combat 2018)." Los Angeles, December 6th, 2018
About Polyblock Studio AS
A Hamar-based indie game studio with three developers. Currently working on Tanknarok.
More information on Polyblock Studio AS, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Thomas Engum Nilsen
Project lead, Programmer
Creative lead, Artist